Our experienced team is ready to help you achieve your production or prototype machining needs. Contact us for a quote!
(408) 988-0131 email@example.com
Trimac's seamer tooling manufacturing capabilities include:
- Seaming Rolls for any machine or profile standard or custom
- Seaming Chucks for any machine standard or custom
- Seaming chucks fitted to customer supplied lid or end
- Custom Bearings - precision brass caged needle roller and ceramic (silicone nitride) thrust bearings for high speed applications
- Seaming Rolls for 60L type or 2000 type seamers can be supplied with the following options:
- Pre-loaded tapered bearing sets with precision ground, one-piece shim
- Preloaded ceramic (silicone nitride) thrust bearing sets
- Stainless steel roller and ceramic bearing assemblies are custom designed and manufactured by Trimac Mfg. Inc.
- Quality A6/A4 tapered cups and bearings are specially formulated and only available through Trimac Mfg. Inc.
- Complete assemblies with knurl cap, grease cap and adjustable pin fully assembled and ready to install.
Trimac proudly provides the following services to meet your custom component requirements:
- CNC Turning and Milling
- Secondary Operations
- Long and Short Run Production
- Mechanical Design
- 2-D/ 3-D CAD
Trimac has experience with a wide variety of materials including:
- Stainless Steels - 300 Series, 400 Series, Surgical Steel (17-4 PH, 316 etc.) and more
- Tool Steels - D2, A2, O1, and more
- Aluminum Alloys
- Plastics and Composites